Thursday, September 13, 2012

ok...

i got everyones emails. 
and I'm sorry that I didn't acknowledge them any other way (yet).

things are going ok.

kinlee started school.
full day school. 
and that's going ok. 
only ok I say because it's kind of tough for me 
and it's kind of proving the same for her.

we have a lot of things on the go.
big changes.
little changes.
sometimes not enough changes. 
but most of all a whole lot of things up in the air right now.
and that's ok...
it's only a little bothersome how long some of these things have to take,
and how one thing depends upon another.
mostly they all seem to be going so extra slowww lately.
and for that reason I'll wait before I add invites 
to those who took the time to ask to be added to our "other" blog.

and in the meantime I guess it's going to be ok to keep updating this one. 
apparently mont has more of an opinion about it than i thought,
and he has said more than once that it's a good thing and I should just keep 'er up and running
and, well, when the mr. speaks things happen...
so i guess cyberspace isn't done with us quite yet. 
ha!
i will keep this one going and those who have gotten after me for not doing it 
can stop now...

cuz we're back.

  

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you're back. I missed you.