Saturday, September 01, 2012

Limbo

I'm in blog-land limbo here. I'm not sure what direction to go with this blog. I'm up & down & around with it. Still unsure. I even considered making it a blog of recipes until I figure it out but in the meantime I'd be composing our own "Family of Favorite Recipes" Book---which would be great to have hard bound like the book in the post below.  I have already started writing on two private blogs, one I want to remain that way for now & the other beginning with this paragraph:

"Ha! Plan your own family?! What's that? We didn't plan our first and apparently when it comes to planned pregnancies that's just not in the cards for us. And that's ok. Because of that, we have Kinlee and in spite of that we get to embark on a different journey---a different path than most and different than I would have planned as the primary way to grow a family yet potentially so much more beautiful than anything I could have ever planned for myself. Over the course of just over 4 years we, as a family, have endured some of the most pain staking, emotionally draining, heart wrenching disappointments of our life. Not all storm clouds  & thunder claps though we've reveled in cherishing each other, dancing in the rain---many a group hug has been had between the 3 of us, family kisses, dates and discussions, team work and tight circles, tough lessons, earnest heartfelt prayers, and just us against the wind---we've gained so much more than we've lost...."

If you would like to keep reading or are interested in some of the big decisions that are in the works for our family then find the 'email me' link on my sidebar click on it and send me an email that includes your email that you'd want added as your sign in email.

Meanwhile, I'll keep stewing about this blog and how much & what I will post to it. I've been reprimanded (well, not really reprimanded, more just curious frequenters to our blog) a few times by a few people already about where my updates have gone.

Again, I'm still in limbo deciding how much of our personal life I really want "out there" anymore.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh Dear. I am so sorry to hear that. It's not easy to have a desire to keep a record when many question what records you desire to keep! Does that make sense?

I hope you are able to figure it out soon. Hugs!!!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

Do what's best for you and your fam.
That's what I try to live by...
I think of you every time I drive by your house!!
Hope you're well.

Christal said...

please count me in:)