Sunday, September 16, 2012

Calgary Temple.

I am so excited to take Kinlee to see a Temple...on the inside. It's an opportunity that I wouldn't want to miss for anything. One of the sister missionaries in our little town challenged us today during Sacrament to invite a non-member friend to go as well. I'm inviting a friend and neighbour tomorrow and that excites me almost as much as taking my impressionable six-year old. I can hardly stand to wait. I love things like this and am dying here...waiting for our reservation date to get here. It's going to be amazing. And worth every second's travel and time it takes to get there...which is really nothing at all for the experience it will be and the lasting memories and impact it will have. We are so blessed in this world to have Temples and to have opportunities for spiritual growth. It's huge to me. And I want so much for Kinlee to experience it for herself at these young fresh ages.
Watch this video to learn more about these Temples and to see the Announcement of the Calgary Alberta Temple Open House. Ahhh...I love this! Can't wait. 

2 comments:

Lynn said...

It would be SO cool to see you while we are there working on one of our volunteer shifts. ; )

Enjoy your tour!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I'm really excited to (hopefully) be going too!