Friday, September 21, 2012

September Stuff 'n Fluff

"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag,
Drifting through the wind
Wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards,
One blow from caving in?"

September started out just fine with a Temple Session on the first day of the month and a birthday getaway the second and third days...which rocked the house I tell you...definitely felt like the perfect & best way to exit summertime and start in to this transitional period in our life. But for some reason, & I don't know why, but its slipped gradually more & more down hill from there. It's been a hard month of September so far, my gosh, what a constant joke! On me, @ least it feels like that. Oh well I have to say how amazing it is in life to have this true church, scripture, prayer (though at times it feels like they can't possibly be going much further than my ceiling), great and thoughtful friends, amazing sisters with listening hearts & the words I need to hear (thx Halls) and as always the two people I hold onto the tightest, Mont and Kinlee! I know I'm blessed but man this month with all it's downs is kickin me quickly to the ground!


I did "buy" this sweet IKEA drawer system from a darling cute friend off the Magrath Buy&Sell (though she did refuse to let me give her the $5 I had in my hand during our Costco parking lot exchange...the turd!). I am pretty stoked about repurposing it for mail/papers for each person in our little family. It turned out great ---though I had some spray painting mishaps that ended up lumping the 3rd drawer exterior a bit. Oh well whatevv I do like how it turned out & hope it solves the ever present paper problem in our house! "Where's this, where's that, I filed it, no you didn't...." the age old issue here in small house-ville...haha.

Also just FYI---spread the word---our house is for sale...perfect little home for newlyweds, empty nesters, a young couple, a small family starting out, a bachelor pad or great for a couple to three girls who want to be roomies and invest in a fantastic little starter home! All newly renovated---cozy, cute and quaint with a ton of new house perks in an older beautiful character home! Here she is...the house... not the kid, despite some days, she is not for sale! Ha!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: